change textfont

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Fri Jan 4 09:44:22 EST 2008

Hi,

i'm looking for an elegant way to change the font used everywhere in
all stacks, fields, buttons, etc. of a programm.

I can't use "repeat for each" because it will only work on chunktype,
not on fields or buttons.

Does anyone have a elegant function for this?
I would like not to use something like

on change_font my_new_font
    set the textfont of btn "button_1" of stack "stack_1" to my_new_font
    set the textfont of btn "button_2" of stack "stack_1" to my_new_font
end change_font

This is a fall back solution for the cases when revFontLoad fails.
I then try to use "Arial" and when even this is not present, i use "System".

Regards
	Claus.
--
http://www.danasoft.com/sig/dsagsdg.jpg