OT: MacBook randomly shuts down..

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jan 4 02:34:19 EST 2008

My MacBook...about a year old or so, just randomly shuts down. Started about
a month ago, but I don't use it more than a couple of times a month. I'm
pretty sure it knows I hate it-- and that's why it's misbehaving. So, I
Googled "MacBook shuts off" and there's a huge amount of people out there
this is happening to. I'll go by an Apple store tomorrow and see if they
have any suggestions..but thought I would check here, as many of you
probably have MacBooks and may have gone through this.

<sent from my Sony laptop-- still running strong>

-Chipp