cards in a stack

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jan 2 23:34:58 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

I'm just trying to decide whether to do "any" conversions at all.
Actually I have one particular stack that I will probably push to the
front of the line, since I use it almost every day to do structural
calculations; and would like to expand its capabilities under the new
California Building Code. Since we have a lot of engineers who use
PCs, a cross platform application would be nice. And it would be fun
to do.

Right now, I just need the time to devote to doing them; aside from
paying the bills. (smile)

Joe Wilkins