cards in a stack

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Jan 2 18:33:23 EST 2008

I believe the performance hit is because Rev loads everything into
ram. HyperCard didn't.

In HyperCard you had to periodically compact the stack because of the
fragmentation caused by the swapping to and from disk.

Rev never needs to compact because a Save saves the entire stack again.

Bill Vlahos

Sent from my iPhone