about the list

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Jan 1 14:00:17 EST 2008

>Nope, no attachment.  I cut and pasted a script and the contents of
>a field, both fairly long, but a total of less than 4600 characters.
>I looked at the sent file again:   no attachment.  I sent the same
>thing directly to Randall.   Randall, if you still have my email,
>was there any attachment there or anything other than the script and
>field contents?  The field was colorized and formatted as it was in
>rev.
>
>Thanks for your help
>    -  Mick

The colorization and formatting are done by inserting html code,
hence I bet that you are sending that email as html-mail and the html
code is responsive for the swelling. It is invisible (unless you
explicitly ask to see it) but adds quite a bulk to the size of
transmitted message. The 4600 chars you counted is probably just the
pure text.

Robert