about the list

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Tue Jan 1 13:13:03 EST 2008

Nope, no attachment.  I cut and pasted a script and the contents of a
field, both fairly long, but a total of less than 4600 characters.  I
looked at the sent file again:   no attachment.  I sent the same
thing directly to Randall.   Randall, if you still have my email, was
there any attachment there or anything other than the script and
field contents?  The field was colorized and formatted as it was in rev.

Thanks for your help
    -  Mick

On Jan 1, 2008, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com