Stop accepting connections?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Feb 24 19:01:49 EST 2008

Hi Troy,

At the end of the script that handles an incoming connection, put:

   close socket 8080

or whatever port number you are using.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 25 feb 2008, om 00:59 heeft Troy Rollins het volgende geschreven: