RunRev for iPhone and iPod Touch

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Feb 23 19:21:34 EST 2008

You complain that my handler deletes the data, so it seems I wasn't
clear enough. Obviously there's a custom property, called "data". This
is what you use to show later parts of, or sorted stuff of, in the
field. That is why I said "less memory efficient", because there's an
additional property containing all the data. Sure, dividing the
presentation from the actual data is much more work then having both
in one, but it also gives you more control.

Again I'm not against having all the data in a field, and I never
claimed my way of doubling everything in a cprop is simpler. But no
matter if runrev agrees that your proposal is a nice thing to have or
not, it isn't available now.

Also: You need to add a "set the itemDelimiter to tab" line for my
example code to actually work.

have FUN (extra caps for extra fun)
Björnke

--