Extracting text from PDF

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 14:41:58 EST 2008

Thanks Richard,

I have only tried to give back what has been so freely given to me:
The members of this list have always given me their time and patience
freely and with out limit.

Update on me:
I had to abandon a PDF project due to other work and have not been
able to finish it.
I have also abandoned a few other projects over the past year.

I am releasing a cross-platform iTunes Library to the members of this
list once I finish cleaning it up a bit. Uses Revolution, Applescript
and VBscript. Does a lot more than the standard play, pause stop. It
actually can search the iTunes store, Create playlists, etc. The new
version of iTunes broke a few things so I will try and clean them up
before releasing here.

I am working on a project for inclusion on the iPhone and am using
Revolution for the desktop prototype, very cool. I have created many
prototypes over the past year or so and all have been successful. I
just wish I had more time to work on my own projects (without losing
my job of course, grin).

I am working with mashups as well and look forward to the Rev on
Rockets tutorials coming up.

Thanks again,

Tom McGrath