RunRev for iPhone/iPod Touch?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Feb 22 10:00:35 EST 2008

Dave,

I don't think the iPhone has a SDK yet.... So I don't think that is
even doable. Not only it has no SDK but the cpu is ARM based and we
only have engines for x86, PPC and Sparc.

So if it means creating a new engine with no OS SDK, I think RunRev
Team will focus on other more important things such as the web...

Andre