RunRev 2.9 Scripting Question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 22 09:40:55 EST 2008

Did a quick test...

It looks like these quoted language names don't make sense. I get
"language not found" after trying to execute something, whatever I
try. I wonder if this is a bug.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Convert colours between different colour spaces with Color Converter.
Download at http://economy-x-talk.com/cc.html

Op 22-feb-2008, om 15:31 heeft Mark Schonewille het volgende geschreven: