way OT bass players ... was filter without empty

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 14 13:39:22 EST 2008

Mark Smith wrote:

 >> Klaus Major
 >> http://www.major-k.de/bass
 >
 > Cool bass site! I believe Mark Wieder is also an earth shaker - any
 > others here?

I haven't been in a band since college.  These days, with music I'm more
of an end-user (though I have a couple friends trying to coax me back
into picking up my drum sticks).

But as an end-user, I've always loved the bass.  And the Chapman Stick.
  I just picked up Tony Levin's latest solo album, Stick Man, from
iTunes the other day, and while it's all Stick there's plenty there for
bass fans to enjoy (and perhaps feel a touch of envy for the Stick's
range, and the almost unbelievable things it can do in hands like Levin's).

Klaus:  no MP3s at your site?

I'd love to hear what you've been working on.

Okay, back to scripting for me (booting up iTunes for background
motivation)....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal