filter without empty

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Feb 14 08:06:51 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

> I think using engine opertaions on data that contains nulls is a
> bit of a no-no. I believe (though happy to be corrected) that Rev
> uses C-style null terminated strings internally, so nulls will
> often produce 'unexpected results'.

Hm, I have been using numtochar(0) quite often in the past, especially
as an itemdelitimter with other numtochar(1) delimited items in it,
and this
is he first time that I encountered problems.

Any other opinions before I remove this potential troublemaker from
my scripts?

Thanks Mark :-)

> Best,
>
> Mark

Best

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de/bass

Mark, maybe you as a bassplayer would like to take a look at my new
bass dept. on my website? See signature. Still work in progress!