taskbar applications

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Feb 12 04:07:52 EST 2008

i would appreciate a few hints on how do we create taskbar applications
in Revolution on Windows. I.e. something like Revolution player, skype
or anything like that where user sees an icon of a running application
sitting in the taskbar. If he clicks that icon with mouse - context menu
appears... How do we set application to be loaded on startup
automatically ? I would like to add this option to preferences of my
app, will it have to mess with windows xp registry or are there other
ways? Any hints, online tutorials also on how do we do this on Mac, Linux ?

Many thanks in advance!
Viktoras