Getting Rev to utilize Volume Shadow Services

Derek Bump runrev at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Feb 8 11:58:03 EST 2008

Chipp,

What I'm referring to is the file locking mechanism that is employed by
the system.  This mechanism is traditionally used when attempting to
prevent 2 processes from opening the same file and essentially
overwriting each other's data.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_locking

But I'll test your suggestion out to see if it resolves the problem.  If
it does, it saves me the time trying to copy the file first.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/