Getting Rev to utilize Volume Shadow Services

Derek Bump runrev at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Feb 8 12:41:03 EST 2008

Well, I tested the following solutions...

   1. Copy the file via the Windows Shell, then read it.
   2. Use the "Unlocker" program via the Shell, then read it.
   3. Use the script provided by Chipp (thank you Chipp).

... on Windows XP Home Edition w/ Service Pack 2 on the file:
C:/Documents and Settings/<user>/ntuser.dat.LOG

Windows does not seem to want to let that file go.  I'll see if I can
find another solution, but again, if anyone has any ideas I am all ears.
  Thanks!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com

Compress your photos quickly and easily with JPEGCompress 2.9!
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress/