HC to Rev conversion help needed

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Dec 27 14:59:35 EST 2008

Hi Dale,

No problem, though I got this when I clicked on the partially
converted Rev stack below:

Not Found
The requested URL /HC/HyperVibes.Rrev was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.41 Server at svpvril.com Port 80

It was the on openStack handler that clued me in to the missing
HyperVibes stack.

I trashed your original post and now, for the life of me, I don't
remember your exact concern; other than why it wasn't working as wanted.

Joe