Linux user Application Data folder path

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Sat Dec 27 14:23:40 EST 2008

Peter, that's quite a mouth full. And to digest it, is even more
overwhelming.
To understand and see it all will take some 'hands-on', I think.

So will have to lay low on that platform for some time, before getting the
resources for it.
Getting the application completed and working on Windows and MacOS is the
main focus, then Linux.
Which I'm sure will bring its own issues.

I'll make a copy of your explanation here for future referral.

Thanx and regards,
Mark Stuart