backscript and custom properties

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Dec 23 14:51:11 EST 2008

Jaques, you're right - the script can still refer to 'me'. I use
buttons as libraries quite often, and the fact that a button's CPs
are available can be very useful.

I don't tend to use getProp and setProp handlers in those 'button'
libraries much - you'd still have to refer to the button's name or
ID, and I generally just want a libraries commands and function
available.

I'm not sure what you'd expect a setProp handler to do other than
modify a property, so I don't think I understand what you mean by a
'pure' custom property...

Best,

Mark