the grabbedObject?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Mon Dec 22 12:56:12 EST 2008

On Dec 22, 2008, at 7:11 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> AND, as it works, what exactly is your objection to 'loc' ?

"Currently I have it change color on mouseUp based on whether the loc
of "me" (the grabbedButton) is within the rect of field "white" or
field "yellow" but it's not what I want."

No objection to "loc."  I objected to waiting for mouseUp to change
the color.  Your solution does work, though it is setting the color
constantly while being moved, which seems redundant.

Thanks,

Mark