"the filename of this stack" returns capital letters

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sun Dec 14 06:42:31 EST 2008

Hello,

I just discovered a difference in given paths from Rev 3.0. When asking for
"the filename of this stack" on my Win XP Client, I get the path, as
expected. When asking the same on a Win 2003 Server Rev returns the path
completely in capital letters.

Could I run anywhere into problems with a path in capital letters (it works
so far), or is it completely insignificant if the path is in capital or not?
And is there perhaps any option to change this behaviour?

Thanks

Tiemo