Is it possible to use 'sheet' stack and then go to a specific card of that stack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 14 04:35:55 EST 2008

Hi William,

go cd 2 of stack "bla" as sheet

works fine for me. I think that the card reference used in your script
is incorrect. What exactly do you have in your field?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz
Dutch forum: http://runrev.info/rrforum

We are always looking for new projects! Feel free to contact us to
discuss your custom software project!