MouseMove . . . err?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 13:57:36 EST 2008

He gave "the guy" a hint!

The buttons move around (THAT is not the problem),

The stack crashed neither my old G3 iMac nor my G4 Dual Mirror door nor
my 1.7 GHz, 512 MB RAM Pentium 4 (Ubuntu 8.04.1).

The buttons moved around because I was moving my mouse around the
'surface' of the card.

Colin Holgate's notes will be extremely useful tomorrow, when I have time
to try them out: Thank you very much, Colin.

And, now to "Mr DunbarX", my name is 'Richmond Mathewson' and
not 'the guy' - some of us don't feel it particularly necessary to
masquerade under nommes de guerre!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.