Slashdotter looking for kids' programming language

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Dec 11 03:21:03 EST 2008

Actually, it would be great if a LOT of people suggested Rev, and in some
depth, according to their passion! (Richmond, this seems RIGHT up your
alley!) The thread is filled with a lot of people who are suggesting Ruby,
Python, even C++! Strikes me as verging on child abuse to subject a 14-yo to
that, but who am I to say? :)

Seriously, would love to see folks come out and letting the world know about
our product, it would be a great way to promote the language we all love.

"Judy Perry" <katheryn.swynford at gmail.com>