Menu Key Accelerators

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Dec 9 11:17:46 EST 2008

By the way, is anyone else STILL experiencing the 'accelerator keys'
problem in Rev in the IDE? You know, typing command-something and not
have it happen unless you go to the actual menubar or do it several
times. This was reported to be fixed but it's still the same for me
in 3.0, 3.5 -- Mac Leopard 10.5.5,
I don't trust the a-keys in Rev at all.  I always have repeat. and
always look at the bar to see it flash.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o