Town Planning for 7-9 year old EFL pupils.

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Dec 4 14:07:53 EST 2008

Richmond-

Very nice. "Opposite" is somewhat ambiguous when referring to a
building on a corner - there are two "opposite" locations, and I can
see one of your 7-9 year olds complaining about why one works and the
other doesn't. And if you move your corner and junction gifs a bit
further back in the layering then the buildings won't slide behind
them when they're dragged. But I had no problem figuring out what I
was supposed to do (although I was annoyed that I couldn't drag the
trees around in the park)...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net