Hide command not setting invisible to false

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 11:41:45 EST 2008

Richard,

See my reply to myself (going on a lot lately). It turned out to be an
error dialog hiding behind the window so the script was not getting to
the hide command but still creating a blank image.

Thanks

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html