When they ask, what is this written in?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 11:11:48 EST 2008

That must have been a very interesting paper you wrote. I would love
to read it sometime.

My only comment would be that during their marriage A.E. would have
been influenced both by his wife and by his work at the patent office.
Later on in life he would continue to bring great minds together and I
think his contributions between 1917 and the late 1920's were
revolutionary in understanding Quantum theory and mechanics. This is
not to say that his first wife did not influence him but rather to say
that it was always his way to surround himself with great minds.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html