When they ask, what is this written in?

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:46:46 EST 2008

> That is a common misconception but is highly regarded as not true. She may
> have influenced him during the first part of their marriage but the last
> five years they didn't even live together.

You'll have to forgive me for not remembering all of this, but THE
papers were written in 1905, when the love letters are pretty typical
for lovebirds.  I believe they didn't divorce until 1920-ish.

I was busier at the time trying to keep my brain wrapped around all
the differential equations, but this research was a welcome diversion
for a couple of weeks.