When they ask, what is this written in?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 10:56:18 EST 2008

Joe, I don't think that was the point at all. He was saying that it
was not Einstein's work at all but rather his wife's work that 'he
took credit for'. My wife influences me all of the time in my work but
she has no knowledge what-so-ever of programming. Most of the time her
influence is a positive influence and being able to bounce ideas off
of her helps me look at a problem I am taking on in new ways.

" Not to pick on Einstein, but it was his wife's work.  He took credit
for it"

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html