HTML SMTP Library

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Aug 24 14:01:10 EDT 2008

Mikey,

I have a very bare bones HTML emailer on my RevOnline user space in
case you want to check. It also acts as the mailer, so some servers
may think it is a spam zombie (it fails reverse mx check) but the plus
side is that you don't need configuration to send email :-D

The part that interest you is the mime enclosure routines. Still I
think Shao Sean had mime enclosure routines somewhere, or was it
someone else?

Cheers
andre