OT: Original iMac ad influences

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:58:33 EDT 2008

BvG,

Oh man, I'm totally with you there (on the UI and usability issues).

Regrettably, that's a topic for whenever I get to teach CS majors again :-/

And that;s not happening until economic conditions here chabnge and CS
enrolment goes up, etc.

Best regards, (and I';ll try to see you on ChatRev soon -- have youy &
Mark seen the trailer for the new Disney "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"
movie?  Iit's the bobo chihuahua song but better done methinks)...

Judy

<snip>