Rev browser exporting pdf

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 07:31:53 EDT 2008

--- paolo mazza <paolo.mazza at neol.it> wrote:
> How can I export a web page as PDF  using the
> internal browser of
> Revolution?
>
> I tryed with Quartam PDF Library for Revolution but
> I could not find a
> solution.
>
> Have you a clue? Thanks
>
> Paolo

Hi Paolo,

As you correctly concluded, the Quartam PDF Library
doesn't offer a straightforward way to convert an HTML
document into a PDF file.
You may want to look at combining HTML2FO and the
Apache FOP projects to achieve this sort of
conversion.

While I do plan on supporting Revolution's htmlText
subset at some point, a generic Html to PDF conversion
is not in the cards.

Hope this gets you closer to a solution,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====