AW: AW: bad print quality of a resized image

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Aug 20 04:37:58 EDT 2008

Yes it does. The print result is much better as before, but still not
comparable with photoshop (what is to be expected). The shapes are not any
more that rougly pixled, but the complete foto is very softened and so not
very sharp any more. So I don't know yet, if that quality is sufficient for
me. Or do you still have more of these shots in the dark?
Tiemo