ANN: libRevCurl

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Fri Aug 8 05:32:06 EDT 2008

Andre, I'm using s3, sdb, sqs, and ec2 - and I'm glad they didn't use
25 letter names :)

I have libraries for each of them - getting fairly complete now,
though I'm still tweaking and adding to them. No docs at all as yet,
but if you or anyone else wants to see them, just mail me off-list
and I'll send them. They all depend on libRevCurl.

Best,

Mark