engine crash on open stack

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 6 03:21:08 EDT 2008

Dear Larry,

You can suppress messages in the Development menu. Does the stack
still quit automatically, after you suppress messages?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Benefit from our inexpensive hosting services. See http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html
  for more info.

On 6 aug 2008, at 08:25, Larry Forsgren wrote:

> Hi everybody!

<snip>

> Suddenly I cannot open the stack (one single stack) in Revolution.
> The engine crashes and closes immediately when I try to open the
> stack. Possibly I have added something in a script that causes this
> since I can open other stacks.
> I did a reinstall of Revolution but the problem persists.

<snip>