Getting the text content of a HTML page

H Baric hbaric at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 08:24:46 EDT 2008

Thanks Eric,

I'm sitting here reading your message thinking "what the heck is regex" then
it clicked! Haha, see how much I don't know yet?  :-P

Thanks VERY much Eric, I was just actually using the Rev Search then when
your message came in! Wow, great stuff! I'm off to explore more of the Rev
universe... :D

Thanks again :)

Kindest regards,
Heather