Getting the text content of a HTML page

H Baric hbaric at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 04:26:32 EDT 2008

(Re my last post), I guess what I want to know is, how to use the info in
the FILTER and REGULAR EXPRESSIONS etc for Processing Text / Data, when
there are other characters ***besides A-Z and 0-9***

I can't find any examples that use other characters, they all use letters
and numbers! Everything I try doesn't work :( So I'm concluding it's not
possible? Which can't be...

Halp?!

Can someone write a line for me using the filter:
filter container {with | without} wildcardExpression

but using another character(s) not just letters and numbers?

Thanks again,
Heather