3.0.0-dp-8 available

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Aug 1 11:41:23 EDT 2008

Dear Rev Team !

Just a quick note to let you know how happy and lucky i feel :-)

I went able to test extensivelly and successfully Bernard DP-8 in
running a complex AI Business Intelligence app i'm developping at this
time.

All the tested platforms (see below) gived the same very good results
(stability, speed, script editor/debugger,...) and i don't think i
will go back to Rev 2.9.0 anymore.

Results of tests in native mode :

- Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.4 (client and server app components native
devlopment platform) : App runs 100% OK
- Win XP Pro SP2 (native client component deployment platform) : App
runs 100% OK

Results of tests as Sun's VirtualBox 1.6.2 virtual machines :

- Win XP Pro SP2 (native client component deployment platform) : App
runs 100% OK
- Debian Etch x86 (native server component prefered deployment
platform) : App runs 100% OK
- Ubuntu 8.04 x86 (native server component possible deployment
platform) : App runs 100% OK
- openSuse 11 x86 (native server component possible deployment
platform) : App runs 100% OK

Thanks so much for being providing us such new professional-grade
quality standards.

Kind Regards to you all,
--
Pierre Sahores