Time Server

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 1 07:35:56 EDT 2008

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the advice. I'll consider it for the next version. I'm
going to change it anyway, because I want to hook directly into the
network time protocol and avoid using telnet.

Currently, I am only retrieving the time. I'm slowly getting familiar
with the protocol and will probably apply the necessary math at some
point.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille