2.9 Freeze on OSX

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Wed Apr 16 08:42:10 EDT 2008

Mark,

While this problem still has no 'recipe', I have had the stack that
was saving go corrupt so I not only have to save in alternate ways but
also I have to do a compress file in the finder to ensure a recent
backup. I also archive the stack and of course use Time Machine.

What is the method for saving in GLX2? You see, I have just gone back
to 2.8 instead of continuing to freeze my machine but would love to
play with the new additions to drag and drop and of course the
wonderful bug fixes in 2.9.

Thanks

Tom McGrath