This has to be easy! Tell a program not to open a file

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Apr 15 20:31:37 EDT 2008

Thanks for the pointer, Jacque. I've been searching for some info on
the net. It appears that manifests can be embedded for real, but they
can also be provided as a file next to the standalone. I wonder if
there is a way to create these files without using .NET development
tools. Do you or anyone else have more information available?

Also, if anyone knows about a different way, e.g. by using the ATTRIB
command (just making this up) or something similar, I'd like to know.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 16-apr-2008, om 1:20 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: