2.9 Freeze on OSX

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Fri Apr 11 23:18:00 EDT 2008

On Apr 10, 2008, at 11:19 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> How many people are experiencing this Freeze on Save???

I have not seen the problem on my computer.   But, my cohort Hans has
the problem every day he works in Rev.  We have found that saving his
work in GLX 2 is the most reliable form of saving.  The problem only
happens when he does command - S which uses Rev's saving routines.  In
most cases, it brings his entire system down forcing him to force
shutdown his computer.  Not a happy moment when this happens after a
long coding session.  Luckily he has not lost much work due to
diligent saving in GLX 2.

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com