Keeping Entered Text in a Standalone and Application Icons

Tom Cole tom.cole at asu.edu
Fri Apr 11 11:18:55 EDT 2008

1. I have two really basic questions. I have used Rev for quite some
time, but the standalones I created were fine as read-onlys because I
didn't need the users to enter text that they would need to see the
next time they launched the application. I know it's a simple question,
but how do I make a standalone that will save the user's entries in a
field so that they will be in the field the next time the application
is launched? I want the user to enter data that will be saved for
later. But I don't even know how to make a standalone that could be
used as a journal!

2. I have a baseball game. I have a picture of a baseball. I want to
make an application icon for Mac and Windows standalones. What is an
easy way to do this simple thing? Is there a freeware program?

Thanks,
Tom in Arizona