Problems with RevBrowser in palette window or drawer?

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Apr 11 05:34:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,

can someone confirm that RevBrowser does not work (means nothing will
be displayed,
although no error or something occurs, the window is just empty) if
opened in a palette window?
Did not find a hint in the docs. I'm on OS X Leopard.

I even tried the Rev browser example stack and opened the browser
window as palette, same empty window.

Then I tried to have a browser in a drawer, which did work in general
but causes horrible redraw
problems in the "parent" stack, and the drawer looks "detached".
But that might be a general drawer problem.

Please don't tell me that drawers should be avoided anyway :-)
Thanks in advance!

Best

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de