Rev cgi server and SSL

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 03:36:01 EDT 2008

Browsers will warn of certificates they do not have in their
repertoire. If you want to cater for the general population your best
bet, to avoid the warnings, is to get a certificate from a known
vendor (ie: known to the browsers). If the audience is limited, you
can generate a certificate and get them to install it in their browsers.

Cheers,

Luis.