good Rev demos

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Apr 10 10:39:51 EDT 2008

Colin,

I use a custom-built Rev launcher app called Learning Web to deliver
learning module stacks over the internet to students at home. It also
allows you to  launch any server-based stack by entering a text URL.
You're welcome to have a look at it and use it as demo if you'd like.
You can download the launcher engine from http://hlrc.byu.edu. Look
for the Learning Web link at the lower left. Contact me off-list if
you have any other questions about it.

Regards,

Devin

http://hlrc.byu.edu