good Rev demos

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 10 09:58:43 EDT 2008

Colin,

What kind of applications can be made in Flash that could also be made
in Revolution, (apart from games and interactive content that is
usually provided on-line)?

Why do you think that Rev can deliver applications via Air or Flex in
a faster, more cross-platform friendly way?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info