It's almost that time.

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Apr 9 22:37:26 EDT 2008

JB wrote:

 > And while you are on the subject of icons what is the best
 > program to create icons for the Mac that will work without
 > problems in Revolution.

My favorite icon tool is a plugin for Photoshop, Fireworks, and others
called IconBuilder:

<http://iconfactory.com/software/iconbuilder>

I love the convenience of generating my output right in the program I'm
using to create the images.  With just a few minutes of getting oriented
to how the plugin is set up, you can kick out icons for both Mac and
Windows in all standard sizes and color depths easily.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal