« Colors and Patterns » works once then freezes Rev.

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sun Apr 6 12:46:04 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Create a new stack

Choose « Colors and Patterns in the Inspector

Choose any item (backgroundColor for example) ; the Colors palette
shows up and it is possible to get a color for the stack background
("OK" in the colors palette)

But then, if I try to use again « Colors and Patterns » in Inspector,
the Colors palette does not show up again and Rev freezes ; (Clicking
any where I get a beep).

Command + Maj + « . » unfreeze Rev, (not always) but it is impossible
to use again Colors and Patterns without freezing Rev again.

To be able to get a new color, or a color for a new object in the
stack, I have to quit Rev and restart it  :-((.

It is the first time I meet this issue (I used Colors and Patterns a
lot of times before without any problem).

At first,  I thought it could be because I was using 2.9.0 but I just
tried with 2.8.1 and I get the same issue.

What am I doing wrong ? Is there some setting I would have change
inadvertently ?

Any help very much appreciated

Best regards from Grenoble

André